RADIESSE® is for correcting volume loss in the back of the hands.
What can make my hands look younger?
If age spots, wrinkly skin, or other signs of aging bother you, you can have more youthful-looking hands. Thanks to advances in dermatology, it’s possible to diminish these signs of aging safely and with little or no downtime.
Many adults develop age spots on their hands. These spots tend to gradually increase in size with age and time spent in the sun.
Loss of youthful fullness
When hands lose their youthful fullness, skin becomes lax and starts to develop a crepe-paper-like texture. With less fullness, the veins in your hands also become more noticeable.
- HALO™ – HYBRID FRACTIONAL LASERHALO™, the world’s first Hybrid Fractional Laser (HFL), is revolutionizing resurfacing. HALO delivers non-ablative and ablative wavelengths to the same microscopic treatment zone, giving patients results they love without the discomfort or downtime they expect.
- BroadBand Light (BBL)™BroadBand Light (BBL)™ is the world’s most powerful IPL device on the market. It sets new standards in treating skin conditions associated with aging, active life styles, and sun damage.
- RADIESSE® RADIESSE® and RADIESSE® (+) are dermal fillers that are used for smoothing moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (the creases that extend from the corner of your nose to the corner of your mouth). RADIESSE® is also used for correcting volume loss in the back of the hands.
- MICRONEEDLING Microneedling is a minimally invasive procedure with little downtime, is safe on all skin types and leaves skin looking smoother and younger.
- Chemical Peel VI Peel Your Peel For Anti-Aging Skin The aging process can cause your skin to become lax, pigmented and rough. Sun exposure and environmental assault just adds to the problem. Aging is inevitable but the VI Peel can make a difference in as little as 7 days. More than 10 years of experience with satisfied patients across the world Specifically formulated to rejuvenate aging skin and help prevent future damage. Soften fine lines and wrinkles Restore a more even skin tone Smooths away rough skin texture A simple, pain-free procedure A proven treatment protocol that works synergistically with specific VI Derm products to enhance and extend your results.
- Skin-lightening creams and lotions
- Hand protection with gloves when gardening or using chemicals